Cambria Combines Breathtaking Beauty With Outstanding Durability
With American-made Cambria, you can expect years of flawless service, backed by a Full Lifetime Warranty for the ultimate peace of mind.
When You Choose NW Granite & Marble, Expect…
✅ Design to Perfectly Installed Countertops in as little as 5-10 days – plus a full range of services from sinks to plumbing to drywall with our expert in-house team.
✅ State of the art fabrication and vein matching for perfect countertops… including digital previews laid out on your chosen slab.
✅ 1 Day Countertops – No lengthy mess. Removal and installation of new countertops in just one day. We never overbook our team.
✅ Local indoor showroom to personally pick out the perfect Cambria quartz for your home.
Cambria® For the Win!
True luxury is spelled, C-A-M-B-R-I-A.
This quartz stone surface is widely recognized as the superior choice in countertop materials. Quartz has stunning cosmetic appeal and is one of the hardest materials in nature.
Cambria’s quartz is virtually impenetrable, and you’ll never have to worry about maintenance or sealing—even with heavy use. Cambria is only available through exclusive dealers like Northwest Granite & Marble… and cannot be found in Home Centers.
The Benefits of Cambria®
“Maintenance-free” means that, unlike granite, Cambria Quartz never needs to be chemically polished or sealed. It’s also uniquely resistant to stains and discoloration.
Certified as safe for use as a food preparation surface, Cambria is as hygienic as stainless steel. Its nonporous surface makes it impossible for bacteria to penetrate and grow.
Stronger Than Granite
Quartz is one of the hardest minerals found in nature, much more so than granite. Cambria’s surfaces consist of a whopping 93% natural quartz—most competitors struggle to surpass 90%.
Quality & Warrant
Cambria prides itself on producing the best stone countertops in the industry. They’re so confident in their product, they back it up with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
With more than 100 designs available, and new designs coming out every year, Cambria’s unique and innovative patterns will give your new kitchen that sophisticated look you’ve been craving.
Cambria’s is the only one quartz manufacturer that makes its product in America, all the others are imported. Cambria’s quartz is primarily mined in North America and every countertop is made in the USA.
Hard Facts about Cambria® Countertops
- Cambria is committed to green and sustainable business practices.
- Their product is more eco-friendly than other quartzes because they source and manufacture in North America.
- They have lower transportation requirements than other quartz surfaces that are produced overseas.
- They recycle all metal tooling and 100% of the water they use for polishing.
- Cambria’s quartz mine is fully equipped with sustainable hydroelectric power.
- Their quartz is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for Children & Schools.
- Certified by NSF International (Standard 51: Food Equipment Materials) as safe for use as a food preparation surface.