Limitless Design Possibilities
Your imagination is the only limit.
Wide Range of Applications
Porcelain Size Options
Inspired To Renovate?
Start Your Porcelain Project With Northwest Granite & Marble
One of the only certified shops for large format porcelain fabrication and installation in the Northwest.
What to expect when you choose NW Granite & Marble…
- Beautifully Installed Porcelain Surfaces In 5 To 10 Business Days
- 1-Day Install – Same Day Removal & Installation
- Vein Matching For Projects With Seams: See How Your Project Will Look Like
- A Local Showroom To See Your Porcelain Slabs In Person
- 15 Year Limited Warranty From Porcelain Manufacturers
Years of Combined Experience
We turned to NW Granite & Marble to complete our home in which the former stone supplier vanished mid job – Sergiu and his team matched the existing stone perfectly and completed the job in less than a week. Friendly, clean, accurate and competitively priced…highly recommend!
– Jonathan M.
Porcelain Slab Size
Large Format Porcelain Brands
Large Format Porcelain VS Sintered Stone:
What’s The Difference?
Large format porcelain and sintered stone are natural evolutions of engineered surfaces. Even though they may seem similar in appearance, there are several key differences you should know for your remodel.
Read a more detailed comparision guide here.
Take the first step for your large-format porcelain project today.